Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

The unexpected swell

It's been 3 and a half days that I took off the cast, and when I got it removed I still had a bit of a bump down and around the ankle. Of course that same evening I put some cream before going to bed. In the morning I was pleasantly surprised when my leg looked 'normal' or very close to that at least. I thought the cream worked miracles! Sure enough when I got home that evening the swelling was there again. Same happened on Thursday. So today I decided that I should keep my leg a little elevated at work. This seemed to help a bit, but I also had less interviews at work which also meant less walking and more sitting, thus less of a strain on it.

Since one of the physio's I called is quite busy, I'll be calling another one tomorrow. We'll see how difficult it is to get an appointment with these people. I think I might take it easy tonight and keep my energy for tomorrow, and go see the girls play some rugby if they manage to find enough players to play! I'm off to do my own google research for home physio and youtube video search...

No comments:

Post a Comment