Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The final countdown

oh..oh..oh.......oh
oh..oh..oh.......ohhhhhhhhh

hehe just kidding, but this time next week I'll be cast free! I'm being really hopeful about the whole deal, thinking I'll be back to driving and what not but people are giving me weird feedback saying things like; "yeah right - they might put a half cast on", "you won't be driving that quick!", and "you will still be using crutches" so now that's put on another perspective on things :(

I'm really dreading the fact that they might ask me to put on some other sort of cast as I'm a little tired of it now and hope this never happens to you...my first thoughts for next week were; get rid of the cast, then start physiotherapy, perhaps some water physio exercises, then eventually get back to training (even if it's more of stretch exercising, more walking and floor exercises)! We'll see what the surgeon says and hope for the very best outcome :)

Let's hope that determination and brain power heals wounds faster!

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank those that have been patient with me...waiting for me to catch up with them, driving me around, and just being good supportive friends! Big hug to you all, and admiration to people like them who are patient with their friends too.

http://chibird.tumblr.com/post/1225100819/333-random-cliffs  - this is for you!!! hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment