Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white xcast

So this last week I've been pooped and been sleeping like a log as soon as I hit the mattress. I re-called two out of dreams which is quite unusual because I usually remember maybe one dream in a month. The two dreams I had were both involving my cast, and this just goes to show how much it's become a part of who I am right now! So let me tell you about Dream 1 and then I'll you about Dream 2.

The first dream took place in a bar called Blackpool, I don't recall it being abroad but it was an odd place as it was a bar with a pool inside and we were all sitting by the bar and having drinks. At a point in my time my best friend was like hey all let's jump in the pool and sure enough one by one we all dove in. I recall taking a bit longer but without much difficulty I jumped in too. We swam for quite a while and then when we all were out, I realised that my leg felt heavier and that the cast was on! I was angry as the cast isn't meant to get wet and told my friends "why didn't you stop me?" and with surprised faces they replied "because we thought you knew what you were doing!" Then I woke up! 

Dream two took place in Paceville somewhere and I only remember the end. We were in a pub drinking and when we got out of the place, like friends do when they're tipsy we were leaning on each other and walking all a little funny. After walking about four metres I realised I had no crutches and putting all the weight on my leg as usual. I remember asking my friends to get them and then I woke up.

The common elements = cast, friends, drinks and a good time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment